GCSE Results 2021
We are delighted by the progress and achievements of our Year 11 students. They have worked so hard to overcome the challenges of the last 18 months.
- Students made on average over half a grade more progress in every subject than students nationally in 2019
- 13% of all grades were grade 9 (compared to 11% in 2019)
- 39% of all grades were Grade 7-9 (compared to 31% in 2019)
- 2 students achieved 9 x Grade 9s and 3 achieved 8 x Grade 9s
- 74% of students achieved a Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
While assessment was different this year, the JCQ guidance and our Centre Policy was rigorously applied to ensure that students were neither unfairly advantaged or disadvantaged compared to previous or subsequent year groups.
While their qualifications are very impressive, they cannot capture their character and qualities. They are a remarkable group of young people, and we wish them the best of luck as they embark on the next stage of their education.